[coreboot] unsupported mb questions (amd fam10h)

Roman Elshin roxmail at list.ru
Fri Jul 27 07:04:20 CEST 2012

> Yes, but you'd better to use southbridge/amd/cimx/sb800/, please
> reference mainboard/advansus/a785e-i.
>
> --
> Kerry

Hi, I think my problem while using cimx are reset related, looking on
log of my experiments with sb800 (where more success), I see that first
initialisation always finished by ...WARM RESET..., and starts after
it. With cimx it can not start after WARN RESET, (same way as after hard
reset button), it stops with zero post code, and can begin
initialization only after power off/on sequence. Can one give some
direction how to find solution?