[coreboot] FOSDEM 2012

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sun Jan 29 04:00:27 CET 2012

We (coreboot+flashrom) will have one main talk (coreboot on laptops) and
one joint booth at FOSDEM.
Thanks to Rudolf Marek for applying for the booth.

http://www.coreboot.org/FOSDEM_2012

I'll only have intermittent internet access while I finish the slides
for the main talk. Could someone else please take care of our wiki page
and fill in what needs to be done/brought?

It seems my HP 635 laptop will not be working well enough to demo
coreboot on it, so I'd be really glad if somebody can bring a Thinkpad
which has working VGA out, preferably at a resolution a beamer can work
with.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel