[coreboot] New patch to review for coreboot: 3041699 trivial: spelling fixes in comments
Vikram Narayanan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
gerrit at coreboot.org
Sat Jan 21 15:51:33 CET 2012
Vikram Narayanan (vikram186 at gmail.com) just uploaded a new patch set to gerrit, which you can find at http://review.coreboot.org/571
Author: Vikram Narayanan <vikram186 at gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jan 21 20:19:14 2012 +0530
trivial: spelling fixes in comments
Few spelling fixes in entry16.inc
Signed-off-by: Vikram Narayanan <vikram186 at gmail.com>
src/cpu/x86/16bit/entry16.inc | 4 ++--
1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/src/cpu/x86/16bit/entry16.inc b/src/cpu/x86/16bit/entry16.inc
index fb21155..0fa8c11 100644
@@ -70,7 +70,7 @@ _start:
* This means that anything except cs:ip relative offsets are
* a real pain in 16 bit mode. And explains why it is almost
- * imposible to get gas to do lgdt correctly.
+ * impossible to get gas to do lgdt correctly.
* One way to work around this is to have the linker do the
* math instead of the assembler. This solves the very
@@ -94,7 +94,7 @@ _start:
* The restrictions in reset16.inc mean that _start initially
* must be loaded at or above 0xffff0000 or below 0x100000.
- * The linker scripts computs gdtptr16_offset by simply returning
+ * The linker scripts computes gdtptr16_offset by simply returning
* the low 16 bits. This means that the intial segment used
* when start is called must be 64K aligned. This should not
* restrict the address as the ip address can be anything.
More information about the coreboot