[coreboot] Issue with CIMX/SB800 PCIe Port Initialization

Wolfgang Kamp - datakamp wmkamp at datakamp.de
Wed Jan 18 16:11:09 CET 2012

Hello Kerry, hello Marc,

sounds good but solves not my problem. The enumeration of the SB800 GPP ports works fine with Linux.
But coreboot fails because the SB GPP ports are not yet initialized when coreboot probes them.
The function sbPcieGppEarlyInit will be executed after coreboot PCI probing of the SB GPP ports.
You can see that in late.c.
I put that function now in the right place in the case (0x15<<0 | 0) statement so probing succeeds.
And my Intel LAN GB82574 will be enumerated as I can see in the log.
But if I do that coreboot hangs in tables.c with postcode 0x9c and I can't imagine why.
I need the correct enumeration in coreboot because the Intel LAN chip tools only works under DOS.

Wolfgang