[coreboot] I/O ports don't work

Abhinav Hardikar ahardyx at yahoo.in
Tue Jan 3 12:47:14 CET 2012

Hi there.

I finally got coreboot working with my mobo in September and now I am back to resolve more issues.
None of my I/O ports, PCI/ISA slots work. I some how got output from the serial ports. To get the output, I flashed my mobo with coreboot and restarted the PC without losing power. I think because of this the serial ports remained initialized and I got output on minicom on another computer. But when I powered down my PC and started it up again I had no response on minicom.
Is there a solution to this:

http://pastebin.com/r5E2Qnuq is the output on minicom.

Abhinav