No subject

Sun Dec 9 17:34:17 CET 2012

"In the LAN controller the D0 state is partitioned into two substates, D0
Uninitialized (D0u) and D0 Active (D0a). [...] Initialization of the CSR,
Memory, or I/O Base Registers in the PCI Configuration space switches the
LAN controller D0u state to the D0a state."

and

"The integrated LAN controller will be disabled if no Platform LAN Connect
component is detected (See Section 5.2.1.3)."

Any help?

-Corey