No subject

Sun Dec 9 17:34:17 CET 2012

know if anyone has tried to get it yet.

> Has anyone ever been able to work the Insyde/AMD VSA binaries into
> LinuxBIOS?

I have pretty much idea about how the VSA is working. Once I got the most
basic chipset init done. I will try to integrate VSA into LinuxBIOS.

One advantage we just got is AMD has committed to provide support for
the One Laptop per Poor Child project. Probably we will get something
not normally avaliable to the public.

BTW, I really need help from the LB community. I simply can't do all
the hacking and coding by myself and meet OLPC/Quanta's tight schedule.

Ollie