No subject

Sun Dec 9 17:34:17 CET 2012

it appears to be the equal of bk etc.  I think I see some
was to make it simpler and more powerful but that is not needed to
make a good revision control system.

I need to do a little more testing to see what arch is actually like
to use.  Before I seriously start advocating anything but I'm not
expecting any weird issues to crop up.  Except possibly for some
issues running under cygwin, for the platform challenged.

Once my evaluation is finished I plan on pushing the projects I work
on in that direction.  So this is something to think about.

Eric