No subject

Sun Dec 9 17:34:17 CET 2012

G'day,
sjames

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, ron minnich wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, steven james wrote:
>
> > intel/Clearwater533 will be quite similar. Note that the e7501 code has
> > reported problems with 533MHz CPUs. It looks like there are just a few
> > registers in the northbridge that will need to be tweaked. I need to get a
> > pair of CPUs to fix that unless someone beats me to it (patches greatfully
> > accepted :-)
>
> I called Intel yesterday about this 533 Mhz. issue and the lack of
> accurate docs. The person I talked to said he will try to help.
>
> ron

-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                    230 peachtree st nw ste 2701
the original linux labs                             atlanta.ga.us 30303
      -since 1995                              http://www.linuxlabs.com
                                   office 404.577.7747 fax 404.577.7743