No subject

Sun Dec 9 17:34:17 CET 2012

of folks unfamilar with the BIOS projects, an and this FAQ hopes to clear
up the confusion.

	http://www.eax.com/ADLO-FAQ.html

Big Pilot, if I may call you that, does this FAQ answers tose questions?
The way I see, the part below is answered by Q5. Since I assume you are
asking about LinuxBIOS. If you are really asking about linux kernel, then
it is definitely wrong mailing list.

> > if Linux fails, how is one supposed to repair it? Or is the only
> > option booting Linux off a floppy and repairing using that?

> > I'm wondering whether it is still possible to boot DOS (or a free
> > equivalent) from a floppy if LinuxBIOS is installed on the mobo.

As for above. We had limited success with Win98 which is DOS based (we can
get as far as desktop screen, but there are issues), but as the Q6 says it
is still long way to go.

As for the particular susbsystem -- floppy, it has not been tested at all,
and is presumed not working at the moment.

--
Adam Sulmicki
http://www.eax.com 	The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers