[coreboot] Regarding How-To for new board support

Антон Кочков anton.kochkov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 23:56:32 CEST 2012

Sorry for my try to explain thing, but i mean provide useful output of such
tools for flashrom support. And such output
for board, which you are _really going_ to port, to help other people point
you. I agree that my point me be wrong,
but I think, if from 100 ppl, tried to do the port, at least 1 will do that
completely - that kind of win!
Of course I not mean that anyone can just send some information, and give a
working board. Thats my error (as you can see
I'm not great speaker, so I'll fix my explanation and improve the FAQ).
I agree that for doing things you need to learn a lot, but please, dont
afraid if you can't finish this - thats ok. May be I need to figure
(as Peter already mentioned) that much more help can receive the man, who
already have some code, and stuck on some techinical thing. This
 is a common sense in many opensource commuties.

Also you need to know - rule # 0 - DON'T PLAY WITH COREBOOT WITHOUT WAY TO
REPAIR YOUR FLASH ROM.

P.S. Sorry for my 'engrish'.

Best regards,
Anton Kochkov.