[coreboot] Dual SPI Flash adapter attempt 2.0

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri Apr 27 02:21:13 CEST 2012

Oliver Schinagl wrote:
> So the big question is; shall I send this to seeed for fabrication
> or does it need some big change?

One last thing (I think) is to check if the 20 mil = 0.5 mm Y-axis
clearance between the individual boards will actually work.

Even the 60 mil = 1.52 mm X-axis clearance is rather small if they
are doing a disk cut.

If they only V score the outline and then break them apart
mechanically then the 20 mil is fine. The boards I have do have flush
edges however, so they were disc cut, and the disc is likely wider
than 0.5 mm => you need to increase Y clearance or perhaps simply
throw out the U1 pins and make it SO only.

//Peter