[coreboot] Dual SPI Flash adapter attempt 2.0

Oliver Schinagl oliver+list at schinagl.nl
Thu Apr 26 18:56:14 CEST 2012

Hey all,

Well here it is, the last version which was even harder then the 3rd
one. or so it seemed anyhow.

I will work on copying these four to the bottom and renaming the labels
before sending them off. I'll post the final pcb on this list again,but
routing wise, Nothing will change, unless of course someone found a
grand mistake.

So really, all input is greatly appreciated :D would be shameful to send
this off to get printed, just to find bugs and have another batch made.

Oliver