[coreboot] [RFC] Announcement for Bifferboard port

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 25 10:59:39 CEST 2012

Dear coreboot folks,

Am Mittwoch, den 25.04.2012, 10:36 +0200 schrieb Paul Menzel:

> Rudolf did a great job porting coreboot to the Bifferboard. He wants to
> announce it to their list and sent me his draft asking for help
> improving the text.
>
> I formatted the text using Markdown [1], so you can also create a HTML
> page running *just one* of the following commands.
>
> 1. $ markdown bifferboard-announcement.mdwn
> 2. $ pandoc -o bifferboard-announcement.html bifferboard-announcement.mdwn
>
> Also adding the instructions to the Wiki should be easier now.
>
> In my opinion before posting the announcement a Bifferboard page should
> be created in our Wiki though.
>
> Could some of you go over the text and proof read it? Maybe formulate it
> the way, people get even more excited or interested? ;-) That would be
> awesome.

to prevent having to send different revisions around Patrick thought to
save time by using the right technology and created an entry in on
Piratenpad.de [2]. Please use that to edit the text and Rudolf will take
the latest revision when he sees fit.

Thanks,

Paul

[2] https://piratenpad.de/p/bifferboard-announcement