[coreboot] Patch merged into coreboot/master: e4fc528 Add the memory reference code binary for sandybridge chipsets

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Apr 17 15:04:38 CEST 2012

Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> That still has _you_ going around

I went *around* nothing. I'm one of several who can ack and commit a
proposed commit, and including a commit takes exactly one submit and
one ack, as per our process since forever.

Sorry if anyone feels that I stepped on their toes, but you can bet
that I will ack this commit over and over again.

> the people who were discussing this patch and the outcome of that
> discussion.

The discussion wasn't very useful, and was clearly going nowhere.
It's very similar to the quarter million line patch submitted for
another modern platform. There's very little that needs to be said.

Keep focus on the fact that coreboot now supports current platforms
from both AMD and Intel.

//Peter