[coreboot] New patch to review for coreboot: beca17b amdfam10: add phenom II as known cpu

Bernhard Urban lewurm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:41:05 CEST 2012

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM, Paul Menzel
<paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Just for the record, could you update the commit message with what board
> you have tested this (latest master I guess) and if everything works as
> expected.

Good point!

Well, the board ("asus m5a99x evo") I've tested with isn't upstream yet.
Some weeks ago I've posted a progress report:
http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2012-February/068464.html
Since it reaches SeaBIOS, I think this patch should be fine.

Unfortunately it's already merged, so I can't change the commit message :/

Thanks anyway,
Bernhard