[coreboot] How to make "System Restart after Power Fail" working onSB800?

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Oct 18 05:17:48 CEST 2011

mopz0506 mopz0506 wrote:
> What I do is just enable the E350M1 Winbound ACPI device in
> devicetree.cb.
> just change the "off" to "on" and everything works fine.

Aha! No code changes needed?

> Is it OK to attach the patch in this mail list?

Normally everything goes via Gerrit, but because you prefer that I
create the patch it is a good idea to use the mailing list.

> Or you can patch it for me? I don't care about that.

OK! Please review http://review.coreboot.org/292 if it is the
correct change and let me know.

> I'm from China and I want keep anonymous to be safe.

No problem. Thanks for your help!

> In fact, when I google "anonymous" to confirm my spelling,
> my government reset the tcp/ip connection between my computer
> and google's server.

Yes, I have heard similar stories about the great firewall
before. I am happy that you can participate on the mailing list!

> Forgive me please and many thanks.

Nothing to forgive.

//Peter