[coreboot] How to make "System Restart after Power Fail" working onSB800?

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Mon Oct 17 08:31:33 CEST 2011

Am Mo 17 Okt 2011 03:24:53 CEST schrieb mopz0506 mopz0506:
> coreboot is really really too hard for those users who just want
>   to run a NAS / BT server in his/her living room.
That's because the kind of problems that coreboot solves are hard
without some knowledge about the inner workings of computers. Not much
we can do about it.

Of course there are places in coreboot that are more
complex/complicated than necessary. It's an ongoing effort to simplify
those, and we gladly accept help and patches in that area!

Regards,
Patrick