[coreboot] [SeaBIOS] usb boot issue

Wolfgang Kamp - datakamp wmkamp at datakamp.de
Fri Oct 14 17:49:39 CEST 2011

Hi Kevin,

the problem occurs when I try to boot from USB Stick on AMD DBFT1 Persimmon board.
I have tried a couple of sticks in different USB slots but it is always the same issue.
If Ubuntu has booted from HD the stick will be recognized correctly.
The log is attached. Tell me if you need more information.

Regards

Wolfgang