[coreboot] Build coreboot with grub/grub2 payload

Vikram Narayanan vikram186 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 05:39:59 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 8:36 AM, Cui Lei <neverforget_2002 at 163.com> wrote:
> Hello, all
> I found that grub could be used as a coreboot payload at coreboot
> website, but no more detail messages.
> Can anyone give me some advices?
> I alse found there were great resource at http://grub.enbug.org, but I
> can not open it, the other people around me
> can not open it either, maybe, its address had changed. Can anyone open it?
It didn't work for me either. Seems there are problems in this and
will be resolved soon (Even though in this thread they claim it is
working. http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2011-03/msg00108.html)
I couldn't access anything other than this.
http://web.archive.org/web/20090215055224/http://grub.enbug.org/
Hope this will be somehow useful to you.

NOTE: That is an outdated link. May not have the latest info.

> BRs,
>
> Rock.C

-
Thanks,