[coreboot] [commit] r6584 - trunk/src/mainboard/amd/persimmon

Stefan Reinauer stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org
Mon May 16 02:57:31 CEST 2011

On 5/15/11 3:57 PM, Peter Stuge wrote:
> repository service wrote:
>> +++ trunk/src/mainboard/amd/persimmon/romstage.c	Sun May 15 23:54:04 2011	(r6584)
> ..
>> +  // early enable of PrefetchEnSPIFromHost
>> +  if (boot_cpu())
>> +    {
>> +    __outdword (0xcf8, 0x8000a3b8);
>> +    __outdword (0xcfc, __indword (0xcfc) | 0<<  24);
>> +    }
> PCI function? And maybe this, as well as the 33MHz setup, is good to
> have in the chipset code, as opposed to duplicated per mainboard?

and in coreboot there already is a function to do a dword IO access:
outl(). At least while not under vendorcode/ that should be used (if
it's not a PCI access in which case pci_config... should be used)

It took me a long time to get rid of 6 instances of printk. I don't
really want to have to do the same again for outb/outw/outl ;-)

Stefan