[coreboot] make Error while building Seabios as payload

sharib khan sharib4444 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 12:52:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to build payload "seabios" as I am using freebsd kernel.
As per - http://www.coreboot.org/SeaBIOS
 Building  Building via coreboot's menuconfig

Probably the easiest way to use SeaBIOS as coreboot payload is to simply use
the coreboot build process, which downloads and builds SeaBIOS as payload by
default nowadays. You just have to run the following in your coreboot
checkout:

$ make menuconfig
$ make

But when I am trying to build from my checked out coreboot repo, I am
getting below makefile dependancy errors.

sharib/coreboot]$ make menuconfig
"Makefile", line 23: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 25: Need an operator
Error expanding embedded variable.

Makefile line  23 -25

ifeq ($(INNER_SCANBUILD),y)