[coreboot] Mail from a student who wants to apply for coreboot GSoC project

Hamo hamo.by at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 05:21:19 CEST 2011

> Hi Hamo,
>
> Welcome to coreboot. While you are  working on your project idea you
> should also be making yourself familiar with coreboot. Please go
> through the process of downloading, building, and running coreboot on
> a mainboard, or SimNow, or QEMU.
Thanks. I have already checked out the source code of Coreboot and
built a few with the payload Seabios and Linux kernel. Since I don't
have a mainboard supported by Coreboot, I have to run it on QEMU.
I am analyzing the source code and trying to get familiar with it.

--
    """
    Keep It Simple,Stupid.

Chinese Name: 白杨
Nick Name: Hamo
Homepage: http://hamobai.com/
GPG KEY ID: 0xA4691A33
Key fingerprint = 09D5 2D78 8E2B 0995 CF8E  4331 33C4 3D24 A469 1A33