[coreboot] [GSoC] Coreboot Spice Payload

Leandro Dorileo ldorileo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:57:16 CET 2011

Hi Jason

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Qing Pei Wang <wangqingpei at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi dorileo,
>   the idea seems pretty interesting, which kind os does the client support?

In theory any Operating System may be run on server side, it needs
just to implement the VDI layer. We can run it on qemu+kvm so we can
run any kind of operating system, as far as I know qemu already
supports spice protocol.

> I think more details about how the payload can be used would be greater
> for us to know better about your idea.

Ok, I`ll write another email describing some more details.

PS: do you mind if I keep calling you Jason? :-)

Regards....

--
Leandro Dorileo