[coreboot] Coreboot Hackathon

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Sat Mar 12 18:35:02 CET 2011

Hi,

Yes I think it looks like the may 27,28,29 date fits for us all.

The doodle is here:

http://doodle.com/2n4h3gcugwvs6c9k

I think I can still do that. Current plan is to use a computer lab at university
with preinstalled coreboot related toolchains etc.

As for the accommodation i think I can reserve some dormitory style.

Preliminary Plan

Friday evening, social "pub" style event (beer or Kofola drought ;)
Saturday - hackaton from 9-21 afterwards some Prague night walk
Sunday - hackaton + departure.

As very preliminary I try to get some google money for google developers to get
them to Prague even from US.

Thanks,
Rudolf