[coreboot] Support for Core i3 and better

Alex G. mr.nuke.me at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:53:50 CET 2011

On 03/11/2011 12:19 PM, Oleg Gvozdev wrote:
> Hello
> Could you, please, advise what motherboard I should use with coreboot to
> support Core i3, i5 or i7 CPU ?
Yes.

> And if any of these CPUs is not supported for now, where they will be
> supported?
In their momma's gusset.

> As an alternative: do you support Core 2 Duo and with what motheboard ?

A little word of advice. Coming and asking us about what hardware to buy
from a vendor that is more evil and uncooperative than Satan, is not
going to bring you happy respondents. We're getting tired of having to
tell people that Intel does not provide the documentation needed to
support their hardware.

So, suck it up, and look at AMD's offering instead.

Alex