[coreboot] amd sb800 wrapper compile warning fix

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Jun 1 04:33:41 CEST 2011

She, Kerry wrote:
> > I think it is very important to make whitespace changes in a patch of
> > it's own,
..
> Removing the whitespace in the license text is not my intention.

Understood. Changing the license text is certainly not forbidden,
especially since you work with the copyright holder, and sometimes
the license text *does* change, but maybe it is preferable to skip
whitespace fixes. It's also possible that I am just being too
careful about this.

> I just use the script to remove all the whitespace when I found there
> is some blank at the end of line in certain file.

This is a good idea! Maybe it will be possible to run the script
before sending future patches, so that no extra commits for fixes
are neccessary.

If you are using git for version control then it can also be
configured to colour code trailing whitespace when viewing changes
using git diff:

git config --global core.whitespace trailing-space,space-before-tab,-cr-at-eol
git config --global color.diff auto

> Thanks for your advice

Thank you for your continued work contributing to coreboot!

//Peter