[coreboot] amd sb800 wrapper compile warning fix

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Jun 1 01:29:07 CEST 2011

She, Kerry wrote:
> This patch fix a AMD sb800 wrapper compile warning:
>
> src/southbridge/amd/cimx_wrapper/sb800/late
>
> call clear_ioapic but not include the prototype declare header file.
>
> and remove some trivial blanks.

I think it is very important to make whitespace changes in a patch of
it's own, so that there are no other changes. Please also consider if
changing the license text in the source code is neccessary. It may be
better to keep unneccessary whitespace in the license texts, rather
than having a commit which changes the license.

Anyway, isolating whitespace changes in separate commits allows to
work more efficiently with the commit history in the future, which is
sooner or later always neccessary.

Please also create one patch for each logical change, with the
respective commit messages. Having multiple patches makes the review
process much easier, and also helps significantly when working with
the commit history in the future.

Thanks

//Peter