[coreboot] Flashing via TPM

Tom Sylla tsylla at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:35:06 CEST 2011

Hello Andrew,

AMD SB800-ish southbridges will only selectively fetch BIOS from LPC or SPI
based on straps. Your board won't fetch from LPC unless you change the strap
(which are unknown resistors on your board).

Your best option is SPI in-system programming, and you can just use the SPI
header that is already in place. There are some cheap SPI wigglers supported
by flashrom.

Tom