[coreboot] libpci accesses in CAR, I need a suggestion

Tadas Slotkus devtadas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 04:01:55 CEST 2011

Hello,

I found out difficulties with pci access functions in CAR as they tend
to eat memory dynamically - with malloc calls. Any suggestions?

Also I have read a bit about PCI architecture and found out that devices
must be initialised before they respond to transactions, so is there a
chance that chipset/board enable functions will work?

Attaching my ugly tree patch for current coreboot. Problems in
internal.c pcidev.c

Thanks,
Tadas