[coreboot] AMD Phenom II 1055T was : Hackaton in Prague 2011

xdrudis xdrudis at tinet.cat
Tue Jul 12 18:18:14 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jul 09, 2011 at 05:04:43PM +0200, Florentin Demetrescu wrote:

>  - my objective was to install coreboot on my new board MA785GMT-UDH2. I had
> bring with me a Phenom II 1055T CPU with 6 cores. Unfortunately I met big
> problems because:
[...]
> coreboot and give it a run, but I will do that ASAP! Also I will investigate the
> problem of the 6 core Phenom II on this board..

Isn't it a fam 10 revision E CPU ?

Coreboot did not have any code specific for Fam 10 rev E last time I
checked (mid feb 2011) (no errata workarounds, no specific
initialization, just a small untested part in fidvid.c). There wasn't
even a constant defined for rev E.

Back in August 2010 I asked how to extend the revision bitfield that's
used as a trigger for rule based initializations and workarounds, and
in a small thread it was suggested to get rid of it and use a struct,
but I never did.
http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2010-August/059701.html