[coreboot] SPI flashing

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jul 7 20:25:59 CEST 2011

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 13:23:47 +0200
Andreas Galauner <andreas at galauner.de> wrote:

> Hello again,
> as you may have read yesterday, I'm currently trying to play with some
> in-system SPI flashing and I need some additional advice.

hello andreas

you may wanna look at the flashrom wiki page about in-system
programming: http://flashrom.org/ISP
i wrote the most important stuff that i am aware of in there. if you
(or anybody else without wiki access) think anything is missing, just
drop me a mail. i should add the tip with standby mode probably. that
one is new to me (although pretty obvious :)
we are talking about S3 here i guess?