[coreboot] missing read_resources for CK804

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:15:34 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 5:29 AM, Joseph Smith <joe at settoplinux.org> wrote:
> Hello,
> Working on a new CK804 board
Which board did you base it on? What are the differences?

> and I have it almost booting but it seems the
> resource allocator does not like / or want to enumerate the CK804.

It fails before resource allocation, at device enumeration.  It's hard
to tell from the log why it went south, but are you sure that the
Southbridge is on HT link 1?  Here's a snippet from my log showing the
CK804 being found.

PCI: Using configuration type 1
PCI: 00:00.0 [10de/005e] ops
PCI: 00:00.0 [10de/005e] enabled
Capability: type 0x08 @ 0x44
flags: 0x01e0
PCI: 00:00.0 count: 000f static_count: 000f
PCI: 00:00.0 [10de/005e] enabled next_unitid: 000f
PCI: pci_scan_bus for bus 00
PCI: 00:00.0 [10de/005e] enabled
PCI: 00:01.0 [10de/0051] bus ops
PCI: 00:01.0 [10de/0051] enabled
PCI: 00:01.1 [10de/0052] bus ops
PCI: 00:01.1 [10de/0052] enabled
PCI: 00:02.0 [10de/005a] ops

Here's roughly the same point in your log:

PCI: 00:18.3 [1022/1103] ops
PCI: 00:18.3 [1022/1103] enabled
PCI: pci_scan_bus returning with max=000
PCI_DOMAIN: 0000 passpw: enabled
scan_static_bus for Root Device done
done

Thanks,