[coreboot] Invite: Silicon Valley Coreboot Hackathon

David Hendricks dhendrix at google.com
Wed Jan 26 22:11:15 CET 2011

Hi everyone,
I have finally confirmed a location :-) It's a medium-sized
training/workshop room with several tables and space for a few dozen people
with equipment. It is located in between N. Shoreline Blvd. and Rengstorff
Ave. and is easily accessible from highway 101.

The address is:
1950 Charleston Rd.
Mountain View, CA, 94043
Alamitos workshop / training room (1st floor, room 101, building 1950)

The workshop room, named "Alamitos," is located on the first floor of
building 1950 and is adjacent to the visitors lobby located toward the
center of the courtyard area. The addresses are printed above the lobby
entrances, and I'll also have some signs posted to help people find the
correct entrance (Look for the Coreboot Hare
logo<http://www.coreboot.org/File:Coreboot_full_web.png>
).

Here is a Maps link (The marker should appear over the correct building):
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1950+charleston,+mountain+view,+ca&sll=37.421971,-122.087584&sspn=0.006295,0.006295&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=1950+Charleston+Rd,+Mountain+View,+Santa+Clara,+California+94043&t=h&ll=37.421784,-122.089949&spn=0.004567,0.007907&z=17

Registration is not required, but is encouraged for planning purposes. The
super-easy, <1min form is available @
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGRab2s1VHRKNzRDX19pTVVrTjhVTkE6MQ

P.S. Stefan has 50 8Mbit FWH flash chips to give away!