[coreboot] Does coreboot+seabios suppport loading linux LiveCD?

Marc Bertens mbertens at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 19 23:02:57 CET 2011

Hi Fengwei,

I played around with this setup on my Nokia IP530, but could not get it
to work either.
The nokia has no video adaptor, and to me at the time it seems that the
a live CD did
not access the video BIOS 0x10 functions, but uses direct memory
access.

So if you don't have a video adaptor in the machine, i think you may
have the same
problem. I'm not able to put a video adaptor in the nokia due to missing
normal PCI slots
it machine has only Compact PCI slots which are an industrial version of
PCI.

If you have a video adaptor, whats it doing at the loading time ?

Marc