[coreboot] Here is my new board. Can coreboot be implemented on it?

bari bari at onelabs.com
Fri Jan 14 00:07:43 CET 2011

> Our board is custom made, and we have a sbc on com express. This let us
> develope custom board relativly cheaply, that host SBC with Intel CPU.
> If you can come up with com express sbc, I'll take it, Amd or Intel.  My
> problem is that all the supported SBC boards, are low in performance.

I'm not sure how do define performance but there is an AMD 785E/sb820
Com Express board  http://tinyurl.com/4szzmy5

This should not take too much effort to support. You might have to do
some soldering/desoldering with the SPI flash and spend a few hours/days
with tweaks. There are also a few 690/600 Com Express boards.

-Bari