[coreboot] dmesg of a board which hangs at somewhere

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 20:33:44 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 8:59 AM, Scott Duplichan <scott at notabs.org> wrote:
> [...]

All AMD CPUs should be using MMCONF_SUPPORT now. I thought that had
been added several months ago.

Xavi brings up a good point, Check the BKDG and revision guide for
settings and bug fixes that need to be implemented for newer CPUs.
Also check the the FID/VID setting is correct for the CPU.

--
http://se-eng.com