[coreboot] Boot slows down on Tyan 1832DL (440BX)

Roger rogerx.oss at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:18:05 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 08:26:52AM +0100, Rudolf Marek wrote:
>Hi,
>
>This looks like the IRQ routing for PCI slots is incomplete/wrong. I think you
>need to fix it in PIR MPTable and in ACPI. Fix whatever tables you are using.

I would presume grep the coreboot source for those terms?

>Is this board in SVN already?
This is using the Tyan S1846 as a template for my Tyan S1832DL.  The S1846 is a
single processor, mine is a dual processor.

However, it's probably getting to that point where I need to create a new
profile for the S1832DL.

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org/