[coreboot] sb800 code derived from sb700 implementation

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed Jan 5 00:05:02 CET 2011

Auf 04.01.2011 22:21, Stefan Reinauer schrieb:
> * Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> [110104 22:18]:

>>> I think we should, once we actually hit a use case.
>>>
>> Um? This is the case right here.
>>
> Oh? Which board? I thought the patch said "for reference only, not for
> checkin". Sorry if I missed something.

Still, having the code checked in is IMHO better than having it on the
list. If there are any CIMx integration issues later, we still have the
alternative code (and as a nice benefit, we can actually touch that code
whereas CIMx should be kept unchanged to allow easier updates).

Regards,
Carl-Daniel