[coreboot] Test SeaBIOS AHCI support

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Jan 4 12:45:14 CET 2011

Hi Alec,

Neo The User wrote:
> I have attached the somewhat working port as a patch
> (ma785gm-us2h.patch)

Cool!

> I hope the patch format is correct!

Well, I'd say no. It is impossible to review this patch because it
duplicates (nearly) all code for another board.

It would be very good if you could start with a patch that is simply
a diff from the ma785gmt board.

Finally, when copying files later, into the new ma785gm directory,
please make sure to use svn to do copies, so that patches become much
smaller, or at the very least that the history is kept.

But please first start with a diff against an existing board. If the
differences are small enough maybe the same code can handle both boards.

//Peter