[coreboot] Intel's BIOS Implementation Test Suite

Andrew Guertin lists at dolphinling.net
Sat Feb 26 08:28:53 CET 2011

I'm a lurker here (keep up the great work everyone! <3), but I saw this and
thought it looked relevant to coreboot development that a link should be posted.

http://biosbits.org/

Quoting from the website:
> The Intel BIOS Implementation Test Suite (BITS) provides a bootable pre-OS
> environment for testing BIOSes and in particular their initialization of
> Intel processors, hardware, and technologies. BITS can verify your BIOS
> against many Intel recommendations. In addition, BITS includes Intel's
> official reference code as provided to BIOS, which you can use to override
> your BIOS's hardware initialization with a known-good configuration, and then
> boot an OS.

I haven't looked into it deeply enough and nor have I used coreboot enough to
know if it will be helpful, but I certainly hope it will.

--
dolphinling
<http://dolphinling.net/>