[coreboot] coreboot on amd g34 platforms

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 22 11:04:17 CET 2011

Am Dienstag, den 22.02.2011, 11:07 +0300 schrieb Alexandr Frolov:
> Alex G. пишет:
> > On 02/21/2011 07:07 PM, Alexandr Frolov wrote:

> >> Is there any activities to support coreboot for AMD G34 motherboards?

[…]

> Could someone recommend any guide to porting coreboot on new platforms?
> In documentation I have found 'coreboot on AMD64'. Anything else
> worthwhile reading?

In another thread [1] Alex recommended to watch »coreboot: Adding
support for a system near you« from Peter Stuge [2].

Otherwise I think documentation is not complete and you will not come
around reading the source code.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2011-February/063677.html