[coreboot] Boot problem with HP Proliant dl145 g3

jarray52 jarray52 jarray52 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 19:59:10 CET 2011

Hi,

Coreboot with SeaBIOS as payload won't boot on my HP Proliant dl145 g3. This
server is listed as being supported. I followed the instructions at
http://www.coreboot.org/Build_HOWTO and used the version of SeaBIOS
automatically downloaded by coreboot for the payload. I'm using the most
recent stable version of Coreboot. The serial console output can be found
at:

http://coreboot.pastebin.com/4WY6mBch

I tried compiling with the toolchains in Fedora 14, Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, and
the reference toolchain included with coreboot.

Thanks,
Jay