[coreboot] Add password protection

Fred . eldmannen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 22:59:56 CET 2011

I do not know if it is implemented either. But I think it is not.

I am not much of a programmer.

But I guess coreboot and seabios use libpayload (not sure).

libpayload doesn't support many functions such as gets() so you will
have to use getc(), also then the password will be visible on the
screen, not cloaked.