[coreboot] ASRock E350M1 demo image needed!

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sat Aug 20 07:30:57 CEST 2011

Hi Scott,

a big THANK YOU for that image. I'm booting a openSUSE 11.4 (64bit) from
a SATA DVD drive and that works just fine.

Things I noticed:
- NIC doesn't even show up in lspci
- Linux complains about missing info for HD Audio
- Linux complains about ACPI weirdnesses
- Serial port shows no messages, but the serial port works under Linux
just fine

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--