[coreboot] ASRock E350M1 as demo board for FrOSCon?

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Mon Aug 15 01:26:11 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'll be at FrOSCon next weekend in St. Augustin (near Bonn, Germany) to
show off coreboot, and I need a demo board. Buying an ASRock E350M1 is
easy (the local computer shop has that board in stock), but I don't know
the current state of the tree, and I don't have any matching spare flash
chips, nor do I have a demo-capable ROM image.

Things I'd appreciate:
- A ready-made ROM image with coreboot+SeaBIOS, preferably able to boot
from SATA and USB.
- A flash chip which has the right form factor for the board. Is anyone
in Germany able to send one or two of them to me via postal mail (will pay)?

Thanks in advance,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/