[coreboot] ASROCK e350m1 ASSERTION FAIL on CPU capability detection / No serial

Vibrans, Frank Frank.Vibrans at amd.com
Tue Aug 9 19:06:54 CEST 2011

Hi Andrew,

The assert failed because the structure involved didn’t pick up its default value out of PlatformInstall.h which is included in buildOpts.c.  I’m suspicious of the hard path to the Family14 code in the Makefile.inc, but I don’t know that that is the definitive failure.  You might also try uncommenting line 196 in you r buildOpts.c file since that is the particular option that is not getting set.  That should get you going.

FrankV