[coreboot] 200 euros for altering the font in BIOS

Niklas Cholmkvist towardsoss at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 22:08:12 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I would advise just choosing someone among the people posting to the
list or checking the work they do(porting motherboards) in the svn(or
whatever system they are using) and email someone specific asking if
they would like to spend some time on the project which you explain to
them, and how much they would like to be paid, if they would like to be
paid and if regardless of if they are being paid or not if they are
willing to do it. Sorry if my post sounds confusing.

Kind regards,
--
Niklas Cholmkvist

Public GPG/PGP key block
ID:           1024D/C09E670B
Fingerprint:  8487 ECE3 8ED9 870B BB56  95E7 9AD2 946A C09E 670B
Key download:
https://sites.google.com/site/towardsfloss/main-page/NiklasCholmkvist.asc
[Please, do not send my key to any keyserver]