[coreboot] 200 euros for altering the font in BIOS

dove - railing doverailing at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:48:03 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I have not received much response.  If your  time are not into doing the
original BIOS render fonts project, then I have another project that you
might be interested in, tweek Fedora or Ubuntu by removing their logos and
fonts and putting another only and upgrade it as things evolve.  There are
some tools that could do this for you rather than you having to do this from
scratch.  Put it for download for everyone and have a YouTube video.  This
is for onlliinnee, see here www.onllinnee.net .

Regards

Meeku