[coreboot] [commit] r6550 - in trunk: . conf db db/revpropsdb/revprops/0 db/revs db/revs/0 db/transactionsdb/txn-protorevs hooks locks

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Sat Apr 30 15:59:49 CEST 2011

Am 30.04.2011 15:53, schrieb Sven Schnelle:
> That sound like yet another reason to switch coreboot to git :)
We already provide a mirror that people can use. Obviously, git isn't
attractive enough to migrate people over.

When looking for new tools we should also consider fossil, monotone, hg,
bzr, darcs, tla, codeville (and many many more), most of which predate
git while providing a nicer UI and a more clearly defined data model.

On the other hand, we still use IRC and mailing lists, so to match the
age of our SCM with that of the other tools, maybe we should migrate to
tarballs (or sccs, at most!)?

Patrick